We hire for attitude and passion to learn !
Softlink is a new age digital company. Here, you will learn every day, take on the challenges that matter, and make an impact globally. As with graphs, for Softlink relationships are a top priority. We hire smart, creative and humble people who possess a great attitude and passion to learn new things.
Candidates should be well qualified, experienced on graph database projects . A mature technology lead with specialization in Neo4j and who is passionate about Network Analytics and Graphs. The person is likely to work on the entire administration and control of the Graph database and other tools assets, help is solution design, development and operational controls.
1. Deep understanding of Neo4j database as a product, and its capabilities
2. Should be able to model the graph database and provide scalable solution from the identified business use cases covering graph visualization
3. Address business requirements with respect to the available Neo4j and its features
4. Knowledge in Linkurious as a graph visualization tool, is desirable
5. Experience in implementing Entity and Relationship analysis using statistical methods and/or must have worked on various ingestion strategy for Neo4j database
6. Be taking the ownership of complete graph solution
7. Align the graph solution based on RFP/FRS/SRS
8. Drive discussions with functional, technical team and conduct session on graph solution with stake holders
9. Participate in customer discussion to build implementation confidence
10. Prepare the approach and solution design document
11. Work with team to bring a logical end to graph solution
Full Stack Developer
What does a Full Stack Developer do?
Full Stack Developer duties include:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
If you’re also familiar with Agile practises, we’d like to meet you.